The mission of Riverkeeper’s Junior Council is to support Riverkeeper as a pre-eminent vibrant and active non-profit for young professionals by increasing awareness, sponsorship and membership within that demographic. The council achieves these goals by:
• organizing and hosting specific events;
• attending Riverkeeper events;
• making an annual financial contribution;
• achieving individual membership and sponsorship targets; and
• getting involved in Riverkeeper’s policy and programmatic issues.
Junior Council Members act as ambassadors for the organization, spreading the word about Riverkeeper’s work and events to friends, family and colleagues.