> Water Quality Testing Locations
> New York City, Hudson County & Bergen County
New York City, Hudson County & Bergen County
Select a location on the map to view water quality data.
- From-shore fishing is the primary source of contact
- Public launch for kayakers is the primary source of contact
- Contact with water, if any, is limited.
- Multiple Uses:
- Any combination of recreational boating, fishing, kayaking or fishing
- No direct contact with the water has been observed
Agencies responsible for water quality testing in this region:
NYCDEP: 212-639-9675, NYSDEC Region 2: 718-482-4933, Hudson County Dept. of Health: 201-271-4310 and NJDEP: 609-777-1753