- March 4, 2017: 8:15AM to 3:00PM
Fox Lane High School 632 S Bedford Road, Bedford, NY 10506, United States map
- To Attend:
- Register Here
Bedford 2020’s food-focused forum will engage attendees in local food’s many benefits and build awareness and support for our farmers, our food system, and initiatives that increase food access for all and eliminate food waste.
Scholarships available and high school students attend free. Scholarship requests and High School students, please contact Bedford 2020 with your request.
- Keynote addresses from author and New York Times food journalist Mark Bittman and chef and Wholesome Wave founder Michel Nischan
- Dynamic workshops and panel discussions
- Demonstrations including: cooking, gardening, composting
- Food, farm market, pop-up bookstore
- Learn about Growing, Buying Sharing and Eating Local Food
- Workshops for Teens
- Students attend for free and scholarships available