Rockland County & Westchester County
Select a location on the map to view water quality data.
- From-shore fishing is the primary source of contact
- Public launch for kayakers is the primary source of contact
- Contact with water, if any, is limited.
- Multiple Uses:
- Any combination of recreational boating, fishing, kayaking or fishing
- No direct contact with the water has been observed
Agencies responsible for water quality testing in this region:
Rockland County Dept. of Health: 845-364-2900, Westchester County Dept. of Health: 914-813-5000 and NYSDEC Region 3: 914-428-2505